Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Have you seen this? A series is born.

I'd like to take this moment to tell you about something I hope to make into a series right here. I'm calling it Exceptionally Awesome Kids of Exceptional Awesomeness. It's a working title.

This project combines so many things that I love- kids caring about a global issue, food and travel.
I can't even remember how I happened upon this blog initially but I continue to be impressed (or amused, or moved to tears, or fascinated) by it's content. Never Seconds is a food blog of sorts started by a girl with help from her dad. She took pictures of her lunches to bring attention to the reality of school lunches- sometimes too small, sometimes not very healthy, sometimes quite good. This evolved into featuring school lunches from around the world all while raising money for charity. If you're interested in cool things kids do, real food from the farthest flung places or simply a great project check it out.


The wonderful people at Never Seconds haven't a clue who I am. These options are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment